The Different Ways You Can Send Your Gift
To make or discuss making a donation to the Longford Trust, you can email Jill Dale at email@example.com Or you can post a cheque, made out to the Frank Longford Charitable Trust, to PO Box 72887, London N2 2FG. If you complete the Gift Aid form below and include it with your cheque, we can claim a further 25% on top of what you send. Or make your donation through Just Giving button below. Gift Aid is automatically collected on all Just Giving donations.
A Gift In Your Will
We have been fortunate in our first 20 years to be left a small number of legacies to support the trust’s work in offering second chances to young serving and ex-prisoners, individuals like Lee Cutter (whose award-winning soap sculptures are shown right).
As we enter our third decade, we are planning to establish an endowment fund to secure the long-term future of the trust. A detailed announcement will be made at the 2021 Lecture. If you would like more details of the plans, please contact Peter Stanford, our director.
How To Gift Aid It
If you are a UK taxpayer, the Longford Trust can claim back from the Treasury 25 pence for every £1 you give us, but we can only do this if you complete the declaration (right). If you intend to make regular donations, all can be included.
What Your Donation Can Do
- £25 to purchase a specialist text book for a Longford Scholar.
- £50 for our Scholarship Manager to visit a prison education department.
- £100 for a Longford Scholar’s overnight stay to attend the Lecture.
- £250 for the cost of initial training for one mentor.
- £500 to buy a lap-top for a Longford Scholar.
- £1,500 for a Longford Scholarship over one academic year.