The Different Ways You Can Send Your Gift
To make or discuss making a donation to the Longford Trust, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or post a cheque, made out to the Frank Longford Charitable Trust, to PO Box 72887, London N2 2FG. Or make your donation through Just Giving button at the foot of this page. Gift Aid is automatically collected on all Just Giving donations. If you wish to discuss leaving a legacy to the trust, contact the director at email@example.com
Three Peaks Challenge
Four colleagues at Fresh Eyes Finance are planning to climb Snowdon, Cadir Idris and Pen Y Fan in 24 hours on October 10 to raise £1500 for our work in providing second chances. The team, pictured right, have a connection with our late, much-missed chairman, Kevin Pakenham. To support them, go to their JustGiving page. Or contact Jill Dale with your fundraising idea.
How To Gift Aid It
If you are a UK taxpayer, the Longford Trust can claim back from the Treasury 25 pence for every £1 you give us, but we can only do this if you complete the declaration (right). If you intend to make regular donations, all can be included.
What Your Donation Can Do
- £25 to purchase a specialist text book for a Longford Scholar.
- £50 for our Scholarship Manager to visit a prison education department.
- £100 for a Longford Scholar’s overnight stay to attend the Lecture.
- £250 for the cost of initial training for one mentor.
- £500 to buy a lap-top for a Longford Scholar.
- £1,500 for a Longford Scholarship over one academic year.