The Different Ways You Can Send Your Gift
To make or discuss making a donation to the Longford Trust, you can email us at email@example.com Or post a cheque, made out to the Frank Longford Charitable Trust, to PO Box 72887, London N2 2FG. Or make your donation through Just Giving button below. Gift Aid is automatically collected on all Just Giving donations. If you wish to discuss leaving a legacy to the trust, contact the director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Harry Wain (pictured right) is going the extra mile, and some, on behalf of the Longford Trust when he runs the Richmond Marathon in south-west London on Sunday September 12. Harry’s connection with the Longford Trust’s work is through a family member. If you feel able to support him to reach his traget of £1500, and so support us and those we support, then please go to Harry’s JustGiving page where you will find all the details. And if you feel inspired by Harry’s example to take on a fundraising challenge or organise a fundraising event for the Longford Trust, contact Jill Dale at email@example.com
How To Gift Aid It
If you are a UK taxpayer, the Longford Trust can claim back from the Treasury 25 pence for every £1 you give us, but we can only do this if you complete the declaration (right). If you intend to make regular donations, all can be included.
What Your Donation Can Do
- £25 to purchase a specialist text book for a Longford Scholar.
- £50 for our Scholarship Manager to visit a prison education department.
- £100 for a Longford Scholar’s overnight stay to attend the Lecture.
- £250 for the cost of initial training for one mentor.
- £500 to buy a lap-top for a Longford Scholar.
- £1,500 for a Longford Scholarship over one academic year.