The Different Ways You Can Send Your Gift
To make or discuss making a donation to the Longford Trust, you can email us at email@example.com Or post a cheque, made out to the Frank Longford Charitable Trust, to PO Box 72887, London N2 2FG. Or make your donation through Just Giving button below. Gift Aid is automatically collected on all Just Giving donations. If you wish to discuss leaving a legacy to the trust, contact the director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cycling For Success
Longford scholar Michaela Booth (right) is ‘cycling for success’, aiming to complete 100 miles per week this month on her static bike to raise funds for the Longford Trust. ‘I am a testament to the value and dedication of an organisation that does more than listen’. Since graduating with a first in criminology this summer, Michaela is working as National Patient and Family Engagement Lead at Practice Plus Group . Proceeds to the Longford Trust. Please read her blog, and sponsor her on her fund-raising page
How To Gift Aid It
If you are a UK taxpayer, the Longford Trust can claim back from the Treasury 25 pence for every £1 you give us, but we can only do this if you complete the declaration (right). If you intend to make regular donations, all can be included.
What Your Donation Can Do
- £25 to purchase a specialist text book for a Longford Scholar.
- £50 for our Scholarship Manager to visit a prison education department.
- £100 for a Longford Scholar’s overnight stay to attend the Lecture.
- £250 for the cost of initial training for one mentor.
- £500 to buy a lap-top for a Longford Scholar.
- £1,500 for a Longford Scholarship over one academic year.