Terms & Conditions
The Longford Trust is a registered charity number 1164701. Access to and use of this website is provided by the Longford Trust and is subject to the following terms:
- The terms and use of the website shall be governed by English law.
- All claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with the website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- All material on the website is the copyright of the Longford Trust or third parties.
- You agree to use the website for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, nor restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of, the website.
- You may view the content of this site on screen. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the website content in any way, except for non-commercial, personal or educational use.
- For the purposes of this agreement, “content” means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and audio, published on the website, whether copyright of the Longford Trust or a third party.
- You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the website’s content except for non-commercial, personal or educational use.
- Any other use of the website content requires the prior written permission of the Longford Trust.
- The names, images and logos identifying the Longford Trust or any other third parties referred to on the website and their products and services may be subject to copyright, design rights or trade mark rights. These trademarks may not be reproduced without the consent of the relevant owners.
- Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of the Longford Trust or any other third party.
- The website is provided “as is” without any representations or any form of warranty (whether made expressly or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- The Longford Trust will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from the use or loss of use of the website, or the loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising from or in connection with the use of the website.
- The Longford Trust does not warrant that functions contained in the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available on the internet are virus-free.
- The website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and the Longford Trust has no control over such websites, nor is it responsible for their content. The inclusion of these links on the website does not imply endorsement of any material on those websites, or any association with their operators, unless otherwise stated. The Longford Trust cannot guarantee the security of these sites, the operation of the links or that they will be virus-free.
- No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Any information sent by e-mail is at your own risk.
- The Longford Trust reserves the right to change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the website after any changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.