Without being able to communicate with our donors and supporters, the Longford Trust would struggle to sustain its work in prison reform. All our communications are undertaken in compliance with best practice as outlined in the Code of Fundraising Practice, set out by the Fundraising Regulator (www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk), and in adherence to the Data Protection Act of 1998.
We Do Not:
- Share or sell donor/supporter data with other organisations. All mailings are managed internally.
- Buy in or borrow data from other organisations.
- Keep data securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Ensure those working for the trust, and our volunteers, meet the best practice standards in managing data and communicating with our donors and supporters.
- Listen and act on instructions from those who tell us they no longer want to be contacted by the Longford Trust.
Postal and email communications:
If you would like to unsubscribe from postal mailings or email communications at any time, you can do so in writing to Longford Trust, PO Box 64302, London NW6 9JP or by email at email@example.com